From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:47:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Post-Tensioning Repair

One should note, that a subscription for someone outside the US is $90 (I
believe).  If you are interested, then the link that Gail gave will take
to the magazine's website where you can fillout a subscription form.  For
those in the US and who are members of one of NCSEA's member organizations
(one of the many SEAs around the county), a "designated" member of company
that is a member of CASE (i.e. your company "lists" you as an employee,
etc under their CASE membership), or is an individual member of SEI, then
you get a subscription for free.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> The magazine is available to everyone at:   www.structuremag.org

Structure magazine,  which I think anyone who belongs to an SEA gets.

> If anyone reading it has questions, comments, or criticisms,  please feel free
to make them known (either publicly or privately.)

> It was intended to be a very basic introduction to post-tensioning repair, but
I was somewhat limited by the allowable length.  I didn't explain some things
very well and I left some important things out,  but as it was, the article was
about twice as long as they told me to make it.