Post-Tensioning Repair

Gail:
I am sure this paper will be of interest to many; if you would like, you could
email me the complete "long" paper in PDF format and we will post it on
www.QuakeWrap.com  We have a number of papers already on that site and in your
case, because your long version is different than the one that will be printed
by the magazine, you will not be violating any copyright laws.
Cheers,
Mo Ehsani, Ph.D., S.E.
Prof. of Civil Engrg, UA and
President, QuakeWrap, Inc.