ACPA Design of Heavy Industrial Concrete Pavements

Can anyone fax or email me the American Concrete Pavement Association 1988 publication called "Design of Heavy Industrial Concrete Pavements"  I hear that it is only about 12 pages.  I am ordering an official copy from the ACPA today, I am just trying to get it quicker and don't want to pay $30 for overnight shipping.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
LVTA