Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ACPA Design of Heavy Industrial Concrete Pavements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ACPA Design of Heavy Industrial Concrete Pavements
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:51:56 -0400
Can anyone fax or email me the American Concrete Pavement Association 1988 publication called "Design of Heavy Industrial Concrete Pavements" I hear that it is only about 12 pages. I am ordering an official copy from the ACPA today, I am just trying to get it quicker and don't want to pay $30 for overnight shipping. Thanks!
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067
- Prev by Subject: [Fwd: Re: Plan stampers]
- Next by Subject: Advice needed by reporter on failure dynamics
- Previous by thread: Re: Large Industrial/Severe Duty Concrete Pavement
- Next by thread: Flat plate punching shear