RE: Design of Environmental Structures

The Public Review period runs for 90 days, i.e. July thru September.
The committees must then review and address all public comments - that
likely would occur in October-November (including at the November ACI
convention).  If ACI TAC approves of the resolutions, the final
documents must then be submitted to ACI publications for typesetting,
i.e. the earliest publication would be around the first of the year,
2006.

(I am the current Chair of the seismic subcommittee for ACI 350.)

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311