RE: Design of Environmental Structures

>From past experience while working at ACI, I would agree with Bill's
timeline.  I will note that in addition to TAC, I believe that the ACI
Standards Board will also look at the resolution of the public comments.
The October-November timeframe for reviewing and responding to the public
comments is tight, but do able for the committee.  The end result is that
I agree with Bill in that they will likely be available in early 2006,
unless some "major" public comment throws a "curve" into the system (very
unlikely, but it CAN happen).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI