Woodbar Floor Joist

Our office is analyzing an existing church building in Massachusetts, and
the building was constructed in the early 80's.  The plan calls for 'Woodbar
Floor Joist', we will be visiting the job site next week, but we were
wondering if anyone has experience with this type of floor joist.  If you
any advise or directions for load tables (if they are a pre-fab) please let
me know.

Jason