Re: diamond plate

Sharon,
Yesterday, I just changed a customer's request for
diamond (checker) plate to grating as my and others
experience has shown that it gets very slippery when
wet, greasy and/or dirty or snowed on.  Certain
companies up here will not allow it for walking
surfaces. I don't know if that is your case but I
thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth.
  Terrible news about the bombings in London!
Gary