From: "Jason Christensen" <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Woodbar Floor Joist

Our office is analyzing an existing church building in Massachusetts, =
and the building was constructed in the early 80's.  The plan calls for
= 'Woodbar Floor Joist', we will be visiting the job site next week, but
we were wondering if anyone has experience with this type of floor
joist.  If = you any advise or directions for load tables (if they are a
pre-fab) please = let me know.

Jason