From: Dan Morrow [mailto:dmorrow(--nospam--at)swensonsayfaget.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Woodbar floor joist

Jason,
I'm on digest mode so you may have an answer already.  The floor joist
sounds to me like a Trusjoist TJL, TJS, or TJM type joist with wood top
and bottom chords and steel tube web members.  Not sure if Trusjoist
products are available in your area but their website has span/load
tables.

www.trusjoist.com

HTH,
Dan Morrow PE