Form release oil

I'm pouring a 4" exposed aggregate patio on Saturday.
Well, 3 1/2", because the forms are 2x4.  I want to
reuse the forms and am wondering if I'd be doing
damage to the concrete if I used WD40 as a release oil
. . . I buy it by the gallon anyway and it is handy.

Today I purchased the retarder to spray on the exposed
surface for $60 per 5 gallons and the sealer that
makes it all shine nicely at $90 per 5 gallons.  I
don't want to be thrice bitten by purchasing special
form release oil that is probably WD40 anyway.

John P. Riley

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/