Re: Form release oil

John,

When I made test specimens at school in the research lab (both structural
specimens and concrete cylinders), I believe that we used regular motor
oil on the form and cylinder molds.  Now, we were not worried about long
term effects such stuff could have on "long lasting" concrete...we were
breaking stuff and then disposing of it.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI