	From: Jason Atwood [mailto:atwoodjason(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
	Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 8:43 AM
	To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject: CA Plans Stamping

	Hola:

	I am newly licensed as a PE in CA. Reading through the Board
Rules and PE Act it is apparent that as a licensed engineer you are
obligated to stamp all plans and calcs (for submittal) prepared by you.
My boss does not think this is the case and thinks he can continue to
stamp documents prepared by me. The reason he wants to do this seems to
be an insurance ( rather an increase in the cost of insurance) issue.

	Any response in appreciated.

	S.

	Jason Atwood, P.E.