From: John Riley [mailto:jpriley485(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 21:51
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Form release oil

I'm pouring a 4" exposed aggregate patio on Saturday.
Well, 3 1/2", because the forms are 2x4.  I want to reuse the forms and
am wondering if I'd be doing damage to the concrete if I used WD40 as a
release oil . . . I buy it by the gallon anyway and it is handy.

Today I purchased the retarder to spray on the exposed surface for $60
per 5 gallons and the sealer that makes it all shine nicely at $90 per 5
gallons.  I don't want to be thrice bitten by purchasing special form
release oil that is probably WD40 anyway.

John P. Riley

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/