From: Joseph Harouni [mailto:jharouni(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: 3/4" and 1 1/8" Plywood Shear Value (diaphragm)?

Hi,
Here in Los Angeles we use UBC 2001, there is no mention of shear
values for 3/4" and 1 1/8" Plywood diaphragm. Where can I find the
shear values, the type and length of the nailing?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.  In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
the named addressee(s).