Re: Subject: 3/4" and 1 1/8" Plywood Shear Value (diaphragm)? (by Joseph Harouni)

Also check out APA Research Report 138, which includes tests with 3/4", but
nothing for 1 1/8".  Long ago, I had notes from an APA seminar which
included some never-published APA tests on 3/4" plywood single and double
sided 3/4" plywood shear walls, but alas, it is nowhere to be found.  If you
call APA they might be able to dig it up.
Regards,

Kris P. Hamilton, PE
Geiger Engineers
114 W. Magnolia Street