Canadian license "plan stamping" rules

A question to our friends north of the border (or technically south of
the border in the Detroit area...<grin>)...I am curious...do Canadian
license (i.e. PEng) provisions have rules/requirements on "plan stamping"
or "direct supervision" like most (if not all) US jurisdictions have?  Kid
of wondering how much like PE licenses PEng licenses are or are not.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI