Sequence of girt installation

I am detailing a pre-engineered metal building that has an 8” CMU wall to +12’-8” AFF, then metal panel wall.  The wall bypasses the rigid frames.  I have a steel channel at the top of the wall where the CMU transitions to steel panel.  I was wondering about the best way to detail this, considering timing of construction.

If I assume all the steel members and girts will be erected first, then the masonry constructed, I see difficulty getting the last course of masonry installed.  I would like to grout the top course solid and anchor it to the steel channel.  If I assume the rigid frames go up first, and then the masonry wall, and then the wall girts, the steel erector must come out to the site twice, which is not cost effective.  If the masonry goes up first it is in the way of the steel erector, plus I want to tie the wall to the columns with ties.

A solution I can think of is to not connect the top channel girt to the columns, but let it hang in place with threaded sag rods.  After the masonry is installed the girt can be lowered and attached to the columns.

Any other suggestions on how to sequence this?

Thanks.

Rich