Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Off Topic - Banff[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Off Topic - Banff
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:16:13 -0700
Well, be sure to visit the classic old Canadian Pacific hotel while you are there. There's a beautiful waterfall behind it. Been a long time since I've been there, so I can't vouch for the food, but I'll bet the afternoon tea service and evening high tea would be worth a try.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: Off Topic - Banff
- Next by Subject: Re: Off Topic - Banff
- Previous by thread: RE: Eads Bridge/St Louis RE: Bridge/building
- Next by thread: California plan stamping