Re: Plan Checkers in Alaska

Thor,

There have been Anchorage code officials participating on the list in the
past (Scott Haan...don't know if he is back with the City of Anchorage or
not; and Martin Schwan).  I have not "seen" Martin on the list in quite a
while, but Scott has posted in the not too distant past.  If they are out
there "listening", then they should be able to help point you in the right
direction.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI