Re: single-bolt steel connections

I seem to remember seeing an article on some single
bolted connections.  It was quite a while ago, but
it seems that the designer wanted true hinged connections
and so he designed the bolted connections as pinned
connections, i.e. he had to meet all the requirements
of a pin.  That's all, folks.
Gary