Re: California plan stamping

I believe that part of the problem may be that BORPELS
does not have any jurisdiction regarding unlicensed
engineers.  They can take action against licensed
engineers but when it comes to individuals that are
not licensed I believe that the responsibility to
prosecute falls to the local District Attorney.

Mark Gilligan