RE: California Plan Stamping

It seems to me that there are not that many enforcements actions in California against unlicensed engineers, and some are even dismissed.

Here are the California Enforcement actions most of them are against people who use the term: "Professional" or "Registered" or use a Forged Stamp or Seal.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/l_convicted.htm

Seems to me, you can use the term "engineering" and practice engineering without a license, as long as you do not use the words, "Professional" or "Registered", and as long as you do not "Forge a Stamp or Seal".

It also seems to me that there are far more actions against engineers that just do bad engineering than those that pass themselves off as professional or registered or forgery.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/l_disc-a-l.htm#afifi_697

Kevin