Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California Plan Stamping[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: California Plan Stamping
- From: "Dennis S. Wish, PE" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:20:37 -0700
I went to the website that Kevin Polin recommended. Here was one
case which is similar to my post:|
"RILEY, KEVIN J.
In this case, Riley represented himself as a contractor but offered to provide engineering services. He was not licensed nor was the person I wrote about. BORPELS did not act against the party I reported and although they were supposed to notify me of the reasons and resolution (because I gave my name to be used as the complaintent rather than an anonomous status). I don't understand why BORPELs did not act against the locat party and suggested that he simply take his name out of the business title rather than following the provisions of this code section.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant
http://wish92253.blogspot.com/ (Photo Blog)
http://www.structuralist.net/Professional.htm (Launch to Professional Discussion Blogs)
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: Re: California Plan Stamping
- Next by Subject: Re: California Plan Stamping
- Previous by thread: Re: California Plan Stamping
- Next by thread: 1x4 bracing on bottom of deck joists for sway bracing in category D siesmic and 80mph exposure C wind? (fwd)