To: SEAINT
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: General Dowel Equations

Thor,

I work for a timber framer (................

As to oak pin data, I should be able to dig something up for you.  If you give me a fax number I should be able to locate a table with some values that we use (things a little messy at the moment in my office as I have been working on getting my other computer running again [my less than 1 year Dell's hard drive bit the dust...fortunately, I had not fully transitioned to it...mainly used it for games! <grin>]).

I would be glad to help out in anyway that I can.

Scott
Adrian, MI