CAD and SE opportunities

Listees:
Please forward this to anyone you believe is interested.

Two partners and I have started a SE company in Central FL, with offices opening soon in Orlando and Melbourne/ Indialantic (very near the beach). In the upcoming months, and quite soon actually, we will begin looking for engineers and CAD techs to staff the offices. All experience ranges will likely be needed, and someone with managing experience to take over (and or help) the day to day operations of each office will eventually be needed. We would also like to explore our options of doing multi-story RC buildings with flat plate and post-tensioned floor systems, so this would be a highly desireable skill set.

We plan on a generous benefits package, with a very exciting plan for a per job bonus plan.

The work and clients are there, we just need to get the staff and tools fully in place.

If you are interested, no matter what part of the country or state or when you would plan on moving here, please contact me directly, do not respond to the list and bother everyone.

Just to be clear you must have your Green card, we are certainly in no position to hire anyone else. Do not misconstrue this as an opinon on labor or immigration.

Thanks,
Andrew Kester, PE