To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 12:07 PM
Subject: Availability of A449 threaded rods in long lengths

I need to develop high tension over an extended length using threaded steel
continuity ties. I'd like to specify A449 threaded rod, but since its high
strength is achieved by quenching and tempering I suppose that available
lengths are limited.  Is A449 available in lengths of 20-ft or more?  What
lengths are commonly stocked?

Nels Roselund, SE
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net