Free CEUs

Title: Free CEUs

Here's a new offer regarding CEU's I thought might be of interest to some of you. From the AWC website:

"We know you want to learn more about wood design and wood product applications. We know you are also looking for continuing education credits (CEUs). Have we got an offer for you!! Want to earn these CEUs free of charge, and earn your way to free copies of the WFCM and 2005 NDS?

You may already be aware of AWC's online eCourses. For a limited time, AF&PA is offering free CEUs in exchange for your help in testing and establishing credit levels for our new on-line Education and Testing (eQuiz) system."

Here's the link for more details:

http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/eCourses/equizoffer.html

Thanks in advance for your help.

Buddy