Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Free CEUs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Free CEUs
- From: AWC Info <AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:02:53 -0400
Title: Free CEUs
Here's a new offer regarding CEU's I thought might be of interest to some of you. From the AWC website:
"We know you want to learn more about wood design and wood product applications. We know you are also looking for continuing education credits (CEUs). Have we got an offer for you!! Want to earn these CEUs free of charge, and earn your way to free copies of the WFCM and 2005 NDS?
You may already be aware of AWC's online eCourses. For a limited time, AF&PA is offering free CEUs in exchange for your help in testing and establishing credit levels for our new on-line Education and Testing (eQuiz) system."
Here's the link for more details:
Thanks in advance for your help.
John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
The American Wood Council (AWC) is the wood products division of the American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA). AWC develops internationally recognized standards for wood design and construction. Its efforts with building codes and standards, engineering and research, and technology transfer ensure proper application for engineered and traditional wood products.
- Prev by Subject: Re: foundation design information
- Next by Subject: RE: Freeware Recommendations
- Previous by thread: RE: 16d Common vs. 16d Sinker vs. 16d Short and Plan Stamping
- Next by thread: Curved Masonry Shear walls