Bridge/building

We have a client who would like some rough ball park cost figures for a bridge/structure over a river.  The bridge is not for vehicles, but for pedestrian traffic and shops/restaurant.  I realize that the structure would at least need to accommodate light truck traffic for access to the shops/restaurant.  I don't recall having seen such a structure myself, but I would imagine that some of you have run into such an animal, so I am asking for your thoughts/experiences.  If anyone knows of any examples of similar structures that have been featured in any trade magazines, I would like to know about them.

I have an idea of what buildings cost per square foot, but not bridges and especially not bridges for buildings.

Any "gut feel" superstructure costs for the main span of 500' x 100' wide x 50' high?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.