Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:08 PM
Subject: RE: Bridge/building

"Did I read that right, you're going to put the new buildings ON the bridge?  That seem sto fall into the "if you have to ask the price..." category.  If you get an answer off line, don't forget to share it with us. This falls so close to the OMGWTFBBQ line, I'd love to hear the answer you get. I'm not sure whether to be envious or thankful that I don't have that client ;-) "

 I have to echo these comments.  This is special design/construction here, and I don't think you can even put a "rough guess" on something like this.  If they pester you for a price, ask them how much they have to spend.  *laugh*  If they still refuse, then tell them that it will definitely be under $1,000,000 for your services.  Good luck.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming