RE: Unlicensed firms and engineers

That seems to make sense.  If that market niche is used to dealing without a stamp (you mention "until just a few years ago"), they are probably looking to do business essentially the same way they always have, or dealing with their new reality as cheaply as possible.  In my experience, market niches where stamps haven't always been required or that do some work where it is and some where it isn't are the ones with the least respect for or interest in a stamp... which seems to make a lot of sense.  Probably will always be that way.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE

>>> "M. David Finley, P.E., P.A." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net> 07/18/05 06:36PM >>>
What fascinates me is that over 90% of the Florida disciplinary activity
involves residential projects.  This in a state where up until just a few
years ago, it was unheard of to have signed and sealed plans for a house,
even right on the beach.