Re: Bridge/building

There is a structure "somewhat" like this at Lake Las Vegas.

I was there about a year ago.

Down near the Ritz Carleton  there was aspan over a narrow portion of
the lake. The span was finished but ready for the installation of
shops.

I guess they're going for the the "Ponte Veccio"  (forgive my spelling)

Is this really a "bridge"?  More like a founation

cheers
Bob