Re: Bridge/building

Las Vegas! - Of course!  Sounds like I need a trip to do a little
"research".   I'll bet they have something like this in Europe too.  I think
I will take the rest of the summer off and see if I can find what I am
looking for.  Wouldn't that be nice.

FYI, since bridges are in the $150 to $200/square foot range and commercial
buildings are in the $150 to $200/square foot range, I thought a
conservative estimate would be to add these and say $300 to $400/square
foot.  Probably closer to the $300 figure because not all of the area could
be covered with building and the "foundation" for the buildings will be the
bridge structure.  I think this is really conservative, but would rather
give them the worst case than to get part way in and find out the job is way
under funded.

Thanks for all of the clues and thoughts.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
LVTA