Re: Bridge/building

Ken-

Looks like I forgot about how short the spans were.

Their home page gives a pretty good exterior shot.  The area below the
guest rooms (& interior to the structure) was setup to create a
shopping mall.   This seems like a mini version your potential
project.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/lake_las_vegas/

If this picture helps maybe you don't need to make the trip   :)

The other bridge a mention is in Florence.

Bob