Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Long Beach CA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Long Beach CA
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:08:55 EDT
L'ambiance? Wasn't that a lift-slab collapse?
What's the "it" that happened? The lunch guy, or the S.E.?
In a message dated 7/20/05 12:06:23 PM, nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com writes:
Actually it did happen In the settlement of a high rise collapse case on the east coast a number of years ago. I think (bad spelling again) the D'Amrbriance? project. You can probably find it in the ENR achieves.
- Prev by Subject: RE: A 722 high strength steel bars
- Next by Subject: RE: Long Beach CA
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: Re: Plan stampers]
- Next by thread: RE: Long Beach CA