Stainless Steel Wall

I'm involved with the construction of a stainless steel wall 6' high x 30' long double-sided 12" thick assembly to be constructed with 10 ga. stainless steel plate. I will have web stiffeners 12" o.c. between the plates. There will not be any vertical seams. Has this been tried before? I'm concerned with issues such as oil canning, weld burn-thru and temperature expansion/contraction. What guidance can the list give me?

Thanks,
Bob Kolf, PE, SE