Re: Eads Bridge/St Louis RE: Bridge/building

That it funny Tom, that is exactly what I proposed to my client - run the
traffic below and use the upper portion for the buildings/pedestrian
traffic.  The lower level could be road and parking with the distance
between the two levels being the structure depth.

Looks like a beautiful bridge.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.