Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bridge/building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bridge/building
- From: "Pilarski, Paul" <Pilarski(--nospam--at)pbworld.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:05:32 -0400
See FDOT's history of bridge costs for some data. http://www.dot.state.fl.us/structures/StructuresManual/CurrentRelease/FDOTBridgeManual.htm
Short/Medium span bridges may hover around $100/SFt but it varys widely as you will see.
WSDOT lists a steel truss bridge unit cost at $160/SFt based on limited data for the 300-700' range. http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/fasc/EngineeringPublications/BDMManual/chapter12.pdf
I'm sure that is quite low these days. How can one speculate any further without a prelim. design/loads/site cond.?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bridge/building
- Next by Subject: Re: Bridge/building
- Previous by thread: RE: Bridge/building
- Next by thread: Re: Bridge/building