pipe bollard for semi-truck

We have been asked to design a pipe bollard for a semi-truck.  It is a typical situation where the truck will be moving slowly (maybe 5 mph max?) as it pulls into an interior loading dock.  We are looking at AASHTO, but aren’t finding anything specific for this situation (we have found info on highway guardrails in the AASHTO manual).  What force and applied at what height should we be designing for?  Does anybody have any recommended details?

Bruce D. Holcomb