Steep-sloped Roof C&C Calculations

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the value of GCp (external pressure coefficient) used for calculating C&C wind forces on a building w/ h>60 ft, and a 55 degrees roof slope.

However, the coefficients on Figure 17 of ASCE 7-02 are for roofs with angle <= 10 degrees. (per note 6)

Note 6 on the same figure also directs me to Fig 6-11 for other roof angles, but Fig 6-11 is only good for roof angles up to 45 degrees.

Can someone help with this subject matter?

Regards,

K-P