RE: Unlicensed engineers and firms

David Topete wrote:

"It's official: J. Truesdell is president-elect of this SEAINT list
server. Three cheers."

David:

Your idea is not feasible!  You might recall that we unanimously elected
Harold Sprague as "King of the List" several years ago.  As KOTL, Harold
is obligated to serve until his death or departure, and none of us want
either to occur anytime soon.

As an alternative, I propose that we name Jordan Truesdell as the WOTT
("Winner of the Thread").

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas