RE: Unlicensed engineers and firms

Harold can/will/should remain as "King," but The
Honorable J. Truesdell shall be President-elect.  The
LIST will become like the Principality of Monaco,
complete with common folk driving around in
Lamborghinis, and sipping the sweet nectar of $8 (US)
Budweiser.  (My brother-in-law was just there...  I
wish I were making this stuff up...)  It's Friday.
The legislature is official in recess...

David

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs