RE: OT: Can Americans Compete ?

I started out as a draftsman. Got my BSE and MSCE when I was 31. Now at 53
I'm getting more interested in being an electrician...all that home building
craftwork seems like fun!

(but on the other hand, my job pays too well to leave...don't tell my boss!
;-)

   Tom Barsh, P.E.
   Technical Support Engineer
   Codeware Inc