RE: My other job is

I want to be a coach.  My dream is to be an NCAA water polo coach and possible do the USA National Team.  For the time being, I would just assume coach High School or Age Group.  Anything to get me back in the game.  That would be great.  And if I couldn't do that, I would like to be a commentator for the Olympics and their water polo coverage.

If that didn't pan out, NHL Goalie.  That would be passion #2.

Finally, if all else fails, I would like to be a radio sports director and on-air commentator.  That just sounds like a lot of fun.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming