Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: My other job is[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: My other job is
- From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:43:51 -0800
I was a geophysicist in the oil industry for 17 years and went back to school to complete my civil engineering degree. For all its ups and downs and problems, structural engineering is far more interesting and stable. I plan to stay with what I'm doing until I retire or I can make big bucks driving a Zamboni...
- Prev by Subject: RE: My other job is
- Next by Subject: RE: My other job is
- Previous by thread: Re: My other job is
- Next by thread: Re: My other job is