RE: OT: Can Americans Compete ? / My other job is (was)

We all tend to change pace a little... I am not trying to give all the
details but in a nutshell....

1992 High School Diploma/ Oklahoma,
1996 Moved to Arizona Business degree in Design,
1996 1997 worked for the Tulsa World Newspaper and a couple other ad
agencies (decided being treated like crap wasn't in my cards),
1998 Moved to California sold DotCom stocks.
1998 Hired by DotCom / promoted to web developer
1999 Promoted to Web Dev Manager & Lead applications Developer
2001 9/11 / Company Bankrupt / Practically Homeless / Security Guard Job
2001 Bought a property / Used Equity and bought more Properties /
2005 Passed test for California Highway Patrol... Why Not...

Sorry... I'm rambling but some of us have to change with the times and
follow our hearts...

I hope to have many more experiences to tell my children...