From: Petaja, Matt S [mailto:Matt.Petaja(--nospam--at)mhgrp.com]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 1:15 PM
To: SEAINT (E-mail)
Subject: UFC 4-010-01 (DoD Minimum Antiterrorism Standoff Distances for
Buildings)

All,

Can anyone tell me if you are following Section B-3.1 (Standard 10.
Windows, Skylights, and Glazed Doors) for all structures that meet
required standoff distances?  This criteria requires you to design to
1.0 psi for surface glazing and up to 10.8 psi for connections and their
supporting elements.
http://www.acq.osd.mil/ie/irm/irm_library/UFC4_010_01.pdf

TIA,

Matt Petaja, PE