RE: OT: Can Americans Compete

Quote:

From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>

Why  should we pay $50 million a year for the head of
some U.S. corporation who  could be replaced by a
talented chap from Bangalore at a mere $5 million?

Unquote:
-----------------

5 million Dollars a year?
Wow!!!

I am a talented chap from Bangalore and am willing to
accept considerably less than $5 million a year.

Be warned that the only talent I have is the ability
to write even longer e mails than Dennish Wish.
Ask the members of the steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com e
mail discussion list.

Any ofers?
(Vish)
G. Vishwanath