Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Electronic Signature and Stamp in CA and USA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Electronic Signature and Stamp in CA and USA
- From: Pedro Muñoz <prmz(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:48:09 -0400
Is it accepted practice yet to submit plans and set of copies of Plans to building departments in CA and other states of USA with an electronic signature and stamp directly plotted in the plans ? Any comments ???
Pedro R. Muñoz, Ph.D., P.E.
PRM Engineering, LLC
- Prev by Subject: RE: Effective Width for Steel Plates - AISC FAQ and other perspectives
- Next by Subject: RE: Electronic Signature and Stamp in CA and USA
- Previous by thread: RE: OT: Can Americans Compete
- Next by thread: RE: Electronic Signature and Stamp in CA and USA