Re: Fwd: Usage of Steel in RC Construction

If corrosion is an issue, you might consider MP35N ;-)

Sorry, little joke...Chris and one or two others might be familiar with it. When I learned about it, the engineer who brought it to my attention told me that after world war 3, when the planet is covered with one ocean and everything has been under salt water for thousands of years, you'll be able to spot the MP35N parts, as they will still be shiny. I don't think "expensive" even begins to describe the cost of the alloy.