From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 4:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: American's GeoPolitical knowledge WAS: OT: Can Americans
Compete ?

Sharon & others,
None of the 9/11 hi-jackers entered the states from
Canada.  This was a falsehood that first arose
immediately after the tragedy when certain politicians
were looking for someone to blame--Hilary Clinton as
recently as a year ago.  Fox News (spelled Crap) and
others have perpetuated that lie up to today--it just
doesn't seem to die.
Gary